Dear Patients, Families, and Friends,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and is safe for everyone.
Therefore, you will see some changes In our office. These will include:
- You will be asked to answer some screening questions found in your appointment confirmation email. Please answer and return back to us prior to your appointment. You can also find this form on our website.
- We encourage you to provide all insurance updates and any medical or profile updates through the Forms section of our website: angiedinhdds.com/forms. You may also call us with the information prior to arrival.
- You will find hand sanitizers for your use upon entering the office and as needed.
- Please arrange to come to your appointment alone. No companions will be allowed to come into the treatment rooms or wait in the waiting room. The only exception is if you are accompanying a minor in which we ask only one parent come to the appointment
- We have a mask for you to wear in the office if you don't have one.
We are now open and look forward to seeing you and your family. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you safe in our practice.
Thank you and we value your trust and loyalty especially during these challenging and changing times.
Dr. Angie Dinh
Maria Martinez, RDH